VISAS IN COLOMBIA
Get your Colombia Visa from anywhere. Our lawyers will take care of the procedures and requirements to obtain your Colombian visa.
We have processed more than 900 Colombian Visas.
VISA PROCESSING IN COLOMBIA
In some cases, visa applications are very easy, but in other cases, the visa application process becomes complicated. Having the advice of an experienced Colombian Visa Lawyer guarantees that you will have a professional with experience and knowledge in all types of visa procedures, which allows you to be prepared for any eventuality that may arise in the process.
Our lawyers help you with the issuance of all types of visas before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We make the obtaining of your Colombia Visas fast and agile, we have the experience and we know how to achieve a successful process.
THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS TO GET YOUR COLOMBIA VISA
Let's talk about your visa application by WhatsApp, call us or send us an email. We'll get back to you in no time!
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS BEGINS
We help you to get the visa you need. We are experts in all types of immigration procedures.
GET YOUR VISA
We are experts in obtaining visas that are thought to be impossible. Trust us, we know how to solve your immigration case.
TYPE OF VISAS COLOMBIA
We advise you so that your visa has no setbacks. Our expert lawyers in Visas Colombia, help you to: choose the best type of visa for your case; prepare the necessary documents for the process; apostille, legalize all the documents required for the visa application; presentation of the application before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; accompaniment and legal advice.
It allows the foreigner to visit Colombia several times or to stay temporarily in the country, without settling permanently. The type V visa is valid for 2 years and is granted to a foreigner who performs the following activities in the country:
- Spouse or permanent partner of a Colombian diplomatic or consular career official.
- Diplomatic passport holder in activities other than diplomatic activities.
- Academic participant in ICETEX program or event
- Pursuant to international cooperation agreements or treaties
- Production and shooting of foreign cinematographic works
- Complementary measure to the shelter
- Volunteer / Cooperating
- Foreign government official or commercial representative
- Administrative or judicial procedures
- Medical and accompanying treatment
- Intracorporate Transfer
- Academic exchange, studies in arts and crafts and postgraduate studies
- Vessel crew member or offshore platform crew member
- Audiovisual and/or digital production
- Newspaper coverage
- Temporary service provider
It is ideal for foreigners who wish to enter or remain in the Colombian territory with the intention of settling down, and do not meet the conditions to apply for a type R visa. This Colombian Visa has a duration of 3 years and is requested by foreigners who meet the following profiles:
- Pensioner or annuitant
Spouse or permanent companion of a Colombian national
Parent or child of a Colombian national by adoption
- Real Estate Investment
- Elementary, high school, middle school and undergraduate students
- Exercise profession or independent activity
Ideal for those who aspire to settle or establish their permanent residence in Colombia. This type of Colombian visa is valid indefinitely and is granted to persons who meet the following activities or profile:
- Father or mother of Colombian national by birth
- For accumulated time of permanence
- For having renounced to the Colombian nationality
- Foreign direct investment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COLOMBIAN VISAS
Do I only need to marry a Colombian national to obtain Colombian nationality?
Often many of our clients ask this question because it is believed that the only or perhaps the most important requirement to obtain Colombian nationality is to perform a marriage or legalize a de facto marital union between the person who wishes to regulate their immigration status and a Colombian national, but this is not so, marrying a Colombian national is NOT the only requirement to obtain Colombian nationality.
One of the visa options that a foreign person who is the spouse or permanent partner of a Colombian national can acquire is the M type visa which has a duration of 3 years, after this time if certain requirements are met, one can opt to obtain a resident visa or R type, this would allow to extend the stay in the Colombian territory for a period of 5 years, after which then one could opt to carry out the process of Colombian nationality by adoption.
Do you need a Colombian Visa?
NEWS ABOUT VISAS IN COLOMBIA
Colombia, a country of surprises and varied richness, offers international visitors a vast selection of tourist experiences. Obtaining a tourist visa in Colombia is the